Atlantic Center Surgery offers remote / distance visits to diagnose and treat patients online through Healow. Healow is a secure app that enables you to take control of your health by giving you instant access to your health records and allowing you to manage your important health information.
Telemedicine is a great option if you are away or traveling. It provides easy access to your doctor if you have trouble making it into the doctor’s office due to mobility or transportation issues, business schedule, or illnesses. Plus, it offers total convenience with complete privacy. To learn more about telemedicine and Healow, please visit the https://healow.com/app.html
Virtual Doctor Visits: an Easy Way to Get a Second Opinion
Many people avoid getting a second opinion because it can be a time-consuming hassle. Not any more, thanks to the latest telemedicine tools.
If you've already seen a health care provider about an issue requiring aesthetic or reconstructive surgery, but want to do the right thing and get a second opinion before moving forward, you've come to the right place.
Our plastic and oral surgery specialists can meet with you at a time convenient for you, and you don't even have to come into the office.
To get a second opinion by one of the surgeons at Atlantic Center of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, schedule your virtual doctor visit now.
**Please note that not all patients are eligible for telemedicine visits; it will depend on a patient's diagnosis.
The first step is to call or request an appointment with your healthcare provider
Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
- Arrive early by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
Want to know more? Request an appointment online or call one of our convenient South Florida locations today at (954) 983-1899. For your convenience, we have offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines and Boynton Beach.