Nathan Eberle, DDS, MD
Maxillofacial, General and Plastic Surgery
Nathan Eberle, D.D.S., M.D., is a maxillofacial, general and plastic surgery credentialed surgeon with 10 plus years of training and experience specifically devoted to aesthetic plastic surgery and surgery of the head and neck. Dr. Eberle is one of only 75 surgeons in the United States with these credentials. His education, coupled with his hands-on experience and eye for aesthetics, provides discerning patients with a unique opportunity to make their personal aesthetic rejuvenation desires a reality.
Dr. Eberle is a firm believer in “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. He is committed to understanding his patient’s personal desire for beauty, analyzing the patient’s unique anatomical structure and designing a personalized treatment that is going to make that person forever happy. Before undertaking any treatment, Dr. Eberle believes it is essential that any prospective patient asks and answers the following questions:
- What do you want? What don’t you want?
- Can you clearly articulate what you want, what you don’t want and what that looks like?
- When you get what you want, will that make you forever happy and why?
Dr. Eberle focuses all of his expertise and years of training on his patients, who seek only the best in aesthetic plastic surgery. From his years of maxillofacial surgery training, he understands the complexity of the facial skeleton and soft tissue needs of patients to formulate the best and most individualized aesthetic rejuvenation treatment for each patient. Dr. Eberle completed his comprehensive plastic surgery training at Cleveland Clinic, which ignited a strong interest in breast and body rejuvenation—further supporting his extensive background and passion for aesthetic facial rejuvenation. Not only does Dr. Eberle focus his expertise on the rejuvenation of the female body, but he also dedicates a portion of his practice to male aesthetic plastic surgery patients.
Education & Training
- B.A. – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- D.D.S. – University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA
- M.D. – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- General Surgery – University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL
Dr. Eberle resides in Weston, Florida with his wife Michelle, an orthodontist, and their two children, Ellie and Nathan Jr. The Eberle’s are very active and can be routinely seen in their community.